- Forgot to make New Year’s resolutions?
- Partying too hard to even think of it?
- Failed so many times you just couldn’t be bothered again this year?
- Made resolutions, stuck to them for 2 weeks, then all your good intentions have fallen by the wayside?
Join the Divine Vegan team in February and Change the Way You Feel for good!
Why is February a great month to change habits?
- February offers a second chance. You don’t have to wait until January 2016 to make good on those resolutions!
- It has 28 days, which everyone knows is the perfect length of time to get used to something new. It’s not too hard to commit for four weeks, and by the end of the month, you’ll feel so great that you’ll want to keep it up!
- For us in Australia, it’s nice and hot, which means we don’t need to use up much energy keeping our bodies warm, so we don’t feel as hungry and it’s super-easy to go for fresh fruit, salad, veggies and juices.
- If you live in a cold place, you’ve got time to turn within, nurture yourself and focus on creating delicious, nourishing soups, steamed veggies and wholegrains.
We at Divine Vegan have committed to improving our health and wellbeing in the month of February. Shedding some of the habits that aren’t serving us well, and setting new goals for increased vitality, energy and positivity.
Our philosophy is that you can change the way you feel through mindful eating and movement, so diet and exercise are the foundations for us. But this isn’t a set programme, so you can set your own goals. If you want to give up smoking, declutter your house or get out and meet more people, these goals can all be part of Change the Way You Feel. It’s really up to you.
Join us and we’ll send you tips on how to plan your own Change the Way You Feel. And doing it together with other people is going to help us all – because it’s proven that the more people you tell about your goals, the more likely you are to succeed.
Every day in February, we’ll be posting our experiences, with ideas for recipes and exercise. We’ll share our stumbling blocks and how we got over them. We’ll tell the truth about our darkest moments, and share our highs.
We strongly encourage you to get involved too, let us know your goals and how you are going on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For those of you who aren’t social media bunnies, we’ll send out emails too.
Sign up for our newsletter in the sidebar on the right to receive regular updates throughout February.
And follow us on social media for daily tips, recipes and inspiration:
WE KNOW THIS WORKS.
Don’t doubt it, Change the Way You Feel!