1. Take 1 cup raw unpeeled almonds and soak overnight in filtered water.
2. Next morning, drain the water and place nuts or seeds in a blender.
3. Add 3 cups filtered water and blend until the nuts or seeds are as fine as possible.
4. Place a large piece of cheesecloth or muslin in a sieve over a large bowl.
5. Pour the blended mixture into the cloth-lined sieve and allow most of the liquid to drain through.
6. Here is the fun part! Wash your hands thoroughly or get food preparation gloves, and wear an apron. Gather up the edges of the cloth, twist the top and squeeze the bag with your hands to extract the rest of the liquid. Keep squeezing until all you have left is a bag of dryish nut fibre. You can use this as an addition to stews, pie fillings, cake mixtures or raw biscuits. Store it in the fridge.
7. If you wish to sweeten the milk, add vanilla, a little stevia or agave.
8. Bottle and store in the fridge. Use as fresh milk.